Information YES Collect
When you use our SERVICE, we may need to collect certain information from you when use or interact with our SERVICE (hereinafter referred to as "Information"); we may ask for the following information:
Information you provide to us
- Your e-mail address and country/region when you sign up or log in YES Member account; if you use your social media account to log in or sign up for YES Member account to use our SERVICE, any publicly available information (including but not limited to your profile picture, gender, date of birth and language setting) associated to your social media account may also be collected by us.
- Your name, mailing/shipping/billing address (including zip code), contact information, e-mail address, credit card number or other payment service information when you make a purchase of our paid services or for certain customer service request.
- Your name, mailing/shipping address (including zip code), contact information, e-mail, gender, date of birth and ID number when you enter our events or campaigns.
Information from your use of SERVICE
- Device information: such as your device model, serial number, the version and type of your operation system, IP Address, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers.
- Log information: such as the settings, activation time of your devices, preferred interface, type and language settings of browser, diagnose and usage data as well as your usage behavior on our SERVICE.
- Location information: such as the version of your devices' GPS and the time zone and local time where the device is used.
- Application information: such as the type of your installed applications or software, your usage and interaction with content offered through SERVICE, for instance, the install and uninstall time, frequency of your usage, the category of your preferred applications and software.
How YES use information
We may use information we collect for the purposes below:
- To assess and improve the SERVICE.
- To obtain customer feedback and to analyze user experience for the purpose of development and evaluation of new services and devices.
- To fulfill the sign-up process of YES Member account or device registration.
- To deliver and fulfill any requests made by you, including but not limited to, providing information and documentation regarding purchases such as delivering purchase invoices or proof of purchase; provide software updates and technical notices.
- To process and fulfill any subscriptions you have signed up for, including YES eDMs or newsletters to keep you up to date with the latest YES news, promotions and upcoming events. You may unsubscribe it at any time with no charge.
- To send you important notifications, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Because of the importance of the communications, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- To verify your identity, deliver campaign entries and rewards, provide shuttle services and cover you with insurance if it is a necessity when you enter our events or contests.
- To provide you with recommendation about services you may be interest in based on your use of our SERVICE.
- To provide you with marketing communications and advertising that we believe may be of interest of you.
- To respond to customer support requests, such as product repair requests and respond to your questions.
- To provide you with our customer care and customer satisfaction survey for user experience analysis.
- Any other purposes with your consent
To whom YES disclose your information
Your information will not be disclosed to any third parties without the following exceptions:
We will only disclose or share your information to other third parties with your consent.
We may disclose hashed and anonymized information to our business partners, for example, business partners who provide data analytics services or advertisings and marketing communications based on the hashed and anonymized information.
For legal, protection, security purposes
We may disclose or share your information with third parties for legal or security purposes:
- To the extent it is required by applicable laws or regulations or competent governmental or judicial authorities, necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense, or necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of YES, our service providers, customers or the public, as required or permitted by law.
International transfers of your information
Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies are small text files placed on your devices to personalize your user experience on our SERVICE. Cookies will not collect information that identifies you:
- Storing your preferences and settings: Cookies maintain your settings and preferences on your devices, such as your preferred language or location; by storing the settings in cookies, it is not a necessity to reapply your preferences and settings each time you visit our websites.
Cookies used on our websites have been categorized below; you may also refer to the charts to know which cookies we use on our websites and who hosts it:
Category 1: performance Cookies
Category 2: functionality Cookies
Category 3: targeting Cookies or advertising Cookies
Third-party links on our websites
We take precautions to protect your information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We conduct internal reviews of our information collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your information.
Transmission of information between different locations of YES and its affiliated companies is performed through our secured wide area network. When you submit your information to us, your information is protected both online and offline.
However, YES cannot guarantee perfect security on the internet. To protect your data from unauthorized access, we recommend that you:
If you become aware of a technical vulnerability affecting YES SERVICE, please do not hesitate to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To use alphanumerical passwords when signing up YES Member account.
- To change your passwords on a regular basis.
- To keep your devices up to date by applying the latest available security updates for your software and use such tools as virus/spyware scanners.
Manage Your Information
We want to help you keep your information accurate. You may view and change your information by logging in your YES Member account and editing your account information.
For further inquiries about information YES collect about you, kindly contact us through email@example.com.
Whenever you use our SERVICE, we strive to maintain the accuracy of your data and protect your information against any accidental or malicious destruction. We will accommodate your requests regarding your data; however, we may not be able to fulfill all your requests in the following circumstances:
- As required or permitted under application laws;
- For legitimate business purposes;
- Unreasonably repetitive requests that require
- disproportionate technical efforts and resources, for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing the current practices;
- Potentially risks on the privacy of others;
We do not knowingly collect information from a minor under the age of thirteen (13), or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without parental consent. We encourage parents (or guardian) to take an active role in a minor's online activities and interests while using our SERVICE.
If you are a minor, please seek parental consent before your use of our SERVICE. You may submit your information with parental consent to us only. Your parents (or guardian) can revoke any consent previously given at all times.
Sensitive Personal Information
YES will never ask you to provide sensitive information such as information about your medical or health records, political or religious beliefs, criminal offences (alleged, or committed), criminal conviction background, sexual orientation, sexual history, behavior or genetic information. Please refrain from providing us with such information.